The 2020/21 Traceability Value Chain program is open to applications!
Application window June 1 to 30, 2020
Accepting applications from June 1 to 30, 2020
Traceability Value Chain - At a glance
For agriculture, food, seafood sector organizations or a group of three or more agriculture, food or seafood businesses connected along a supply chain.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Download the workplan to submit with your application: Download Workplan
You do not need to complete the Project Financial Plan Section in the system. Please complete and upload the workplan instead.
Steps to register:
1. Click 'Register' in the top right hand corner
2. Enter your email address
3. Click 'Send Verification Code' button. an email containing a verification code will be sent to the email address entered above.
4. Go to your email inbox and copy the verification code
5. Return to the Registration page. Enter or paste the code in the Verification Code box. Then click the 'Verify Code' button. The page will refresh.
6. Enter a password in the 'New Password' box and again in the 'Confirm New Password' box.
7. Click the 'Create' button. A message will display indicating your information account has been created.
Steps to apply:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the Open Call button (see below).
3. Select either Sector Organization or Value Chain Partners in Section 1A and 1B.
4. Fill in the application. If multiple applicants are contributing to the same application, please individually register. Once registered, contact us (604 484 3490) and we can assign the account to the application.
5. Upload the completed workplan (download above) to Section 5.
6. To save and come back to your application, click 'Save as Draft'. When you are ready to submit, click 'Submit'.
Applications must be submitted by 4:30pm on June 30, 2020. Only submitted applications will be considered.
Click this link for the Program Guide: Traceability Value Chain Program Guide New for 2020!
Click this link for a list of traceability system vendors: Traceability System Vendors New for 2020!
Click this link for a list of traceability consultants: Consultants with traceability experience
Livestock Tag Reader Rebate - At a glance
For individual businesses in the livestock sector to implement tag readers and associated software.
Click this link for the Application Form: LTRR Application Form
Click this link for the new CCIA RFID Reader List: CCIA Reader List - November-2019
Closed for 2020/21 applications
Traceability Adoption - At a glance
For individual agriculture, food and seafood businesses.
Click this link for the Program Guide: Traceability Adoption Program Guide
Join our contact list for updates.
Or, contact us directly:
Phone: 604 484 3490
About The BC Traceability Funding Programs
The Traceability Adoption and Traceability Value Chain programs are funded under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP), a federal-provincial-territorial initiative.
The goal of the Programs is to increase the adoption of traceability systems, practices, technologies and infrastructure across the agrifood and seafood sectors, enabling businesses to meet existing and emerging market and regulatory requirements.
Useful WebsitesBC Premises Identification Program
Additional InformationContact Us Livestock Tag Reader Rebate Application Form Livestock Tag Reader Rebate - At a glance CCIA RFID Reader List - November 2019 Traceability Adoption - Program Guide Traceability Adoption - At a glance Traceability Adoption Application Form Traceability Value Chain - At a glance - new for 2020 Traceability Value Chain Application Form - new for 2020 Traceability Value Chain - Program Guide - new for 2020 Traceability System Vendors Consultants with traceability experience How to complete the Project Financial Plan Claim Submission Process Workplan